MSc/PGDip/PGCert Restorative Dentistry (Distance Learning)
This new blended learning Restorative Dentistry (Distance Learning) programme from University of Birmingham has been designed and developed by a large team of experts, with an awareness of the needs of contemporary dentists.
|Part-Time Duration:||2 years|
|Tuition Fee:||£23,850 per year|
The Restorative Dentistry (Distance Learning) programme from University of Birmingham will deliver progressive study through Certificate, Diploma and MSc levels providing you with detailed understanding and clinical skills for successful, predictable and enjoyable advanced restorative dentistry.
Why study this course?
- Designed by world renowned experts to help you master procedures most commonly carried out in clinical practice to an advanced level
- Unique MSc programme design combines evidence-based theory with a high percentage of practical simulation and clinical exercises
- Programme is designed to provide enjoyable, easy-to-follow, clinically relevant study resources
- Accessible distance learning programme, designed to fit the schedule of busy GDPs, can be completed in two years
- Personal 24/7 access to one of the world’s most advanced online dental education platforms
- Free online access to journals and text books from the University of Birmingham’s dental and medical libraries
- 24/7 access to online lectures and resources from renowned experts in every dental speciality
- Restorative Dentistry
- Intermediate Restorative Procedures
- Advanced Restorative Procedures
- Complex Restorative Procedures
- Clinical Portfolio
“The transition from undergrad to postgrad can be a big step up in terms of workload and what is expected of you, but there is so much support available to you as a postgrad student, from academic writing support (if you’ve been out of education for a few years or just want a bit of extra help) to mental health and wellbeing services. The careers support is fantastic – the uni puts on employer fairs throughout the year and you have access to one on one support from the Careers Network team, who can help you develop your skills ready for your next step!”
Emma Sutton // PhD Psychology
The MSc in Restorative Dentistry is a Masters degree taught and accredited by the University of Birmingham, and is an excellent addition to your Curriculum Vitae when seeking new job opportunities.
It proves that you have an advanced level of knowledge and skill in your chosen profession and that you have a commitment to improving the quality of your patient care, These are all important qualities to potential employers.
- The course is designed for dentists at all stages of their careers, anywhere in the world.
- For the duration of course you must be employed in suitable clinical setting that will provide patients requiring a range of restorative treatments, on which case report exercises are based.