Designed for those with no previous background marketing knowledge, this Marketing course from University of Birmingham will develop your marketing expertise and the critical, analytical, communication and ethical capabilities required for a successful career.
|Full-Time Duration:||1 year|
|Tuition Fee:||£27,540 per year|
|Location:||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
In the dynamic and ever-changing world of business, evolving marketing theory and practice create and shape upcoming trends. The innovative design of this Marketing course from University of Birmingham with a ‘block’ teaching approach offers a more immersive learning experience that gives you the option to specialise in a chosen pathway.
You will learn the theory and practice of marketing with our taught modules, while having the opportunity to specialise in either digital, global or responsible marketing pathways that will prepare you to the future challenges that face organisations, such as digitalisation and sustainability.
Industry workshops, and careers support will help you to develop transferable skills, such as agile working and resilience.
- Consumer Insights
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Services and Retail Marketing
- Responsible Marketing
- Ethics of Markets
- Marketing and Sustainability
“The transition from undergrad to postgrad can be a big step up in terms of workload and what is expected of you, but there is so much support available to you as a postgrad student, from academic writing support (if you’ve been out of education for a few years or just want a bit of extra help) to mental health and wellbeing services. The careers support is fantastic – the uni puts on employer fairs throughout the year and you have access to one on one support from the Careers Network team, who can help you develop your skills ready for your next step!”
Emma Sutton // PhD Psychology
Why study at Birmingham?
- By studying at Birmingham Business School, you will be part of a prestigious community who studied at the oldest business school in the UK. Moreover, Birmingham Business School is part of an elite group of global business schools and holds the Triple-Crown accreditation from leading bodies AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. The School is also a signatory of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME).
- MSc Marketing is ranked #46 globally in the QS Masters in Marketing 2023 Ranking
- As part of this, during your studies, you will benefit from the Birmingham Business School Future Ready Graduate Framework, developed to prepare you for the future of work and enhance your experience and graduate attributes.
- You can develop your understanding of business in a practical way, by working on real-time projects with top global companies through our Future Leaders Certificate.
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will be able to gain industry-recognised qualifications at an accelerated pace, including the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing or the CIM Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
- In order to be considered, applicants will have or should be expecting to achieve an Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject.
- Applicants who demonstrate being able to exceed the minimum entry requirements will be given preference.