MSc Management – Strategy Pathway
Kickstart a rewarding career and take the lead towards a responsible future. Be part of the next generation of leaders and managers. Learn more with the Management – Strategy Pathway program from University of Birmingham.
|Full-Time Duration:||1 year|
|Tuition Fee:||£26,640 per year|
|Location:||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
In an ever-changing, diverse and digitalised world, it is important that those leading from the front can be inclusive and effective managers in organisations across a variety of organisational and geographical contexts. Our MSc Management programme will give you the key theoretical, practical knowledge, and skills to manage and lead organisations, whilst also providing you with the opportunity to specialise in an area of particular interest to you through our wide range of optional modules.
With responsible and ethical business practices embedded at its core, this programme will enable you to become part of a new generation of responsible leaders and managers who can make positive and sustainable changes to the industry and society across a wide range of organisations.
Digital technologies have taken the business world by storm, dramatically revolutionising the business environment and the way in which firms use technology to get ahead of the competition. During this programme you will develop your technological skills, such as digital analytics and blockchain, which are highly sought after by employers.
Who is this course for?
The MSc Management – Strategy Pathway programme from University of Birmingham is for students from a wide variety of disciplinary and geographical backgrounds who want to gain a broad understanding of the management of businesses and organisations in the context of an ever-changing and diverse world. Whether you are a recent graduate or an early career professional, this programme is for those who want to take their career to the next level.
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- Organisational Decision Making and Operations Management
- Strategically Understanding the Business Environment
- Sustainable and responsible Business Practices
- Digital Business and Business Analytics
“The transition from undergrad to postgrad can be a big step up in terms of workload and what is expected of you, but there is so much support available to you as a postgrad student, from academic writing support (if you’ve been out of education for a few years or just want a bit of extra help) to mental health and wellbeing services. The careers support is fantastic – the uni puts on employer fairs throughout the year and you have access to one on one support from the Careers Network team, who can help you develop your skills ready for your next step!”
Emma Sutton // PhD Psychology
Why study this course?
- Birmingham Business School is part of an elite group of global business schools that holds the Triple-Crown accreditation from leading bodies AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB.
- Our MSc Management programme will support you to develop your management consultancy skills and responsible business values, preparing you to work with a range of organisations from social enterprises to charities, to global companies.
- This programme has been informed by research, cutting-edge, innovative teaching, and industry practice to ensure you are ready to tackle real-world business challenges.
- This programme will support you to develop a wide range of transferrable skills which are essential for a management career in the dynamic digital era.
- There are plenty of opportunities for students to work with a range of organisations, such as social enterprises and charity organisations, giving you real-life experience.
- In order to be considered, applicants will have or should be expecting to achieve an Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject.
- Applicants who demonstrate being able to exceed the minimum entry requirements will be given preference.