MSc International Business (Singapore)
Launch your global career by studying our innovative, practical-focused International Business (Singapore) MSc programme from University of Birmingham.
|Full-Time Duration:||1 year|
|Tuition Fee:||£26,640 per year|
As the business sector continues to undergo a digital transformation, it has become even more important that the next generation of leaders understand the challenges facing international business. When studying our MSc in International Business, you will consider the latest practical issues facing international firms, including, the multifaceted concept of responsible business, trade-offs in operations, cooperative strategies, and new approaches to enhancing competitiveness. Through this practice-orientated programme, you will develop your problem solving and decision-making skills to ensure you are ready to handle the fast pace of global business.
The programme is designed around a pathway-to-practice approach that focuses on developing key skills including understanding the latest business models, international competition, optimising modern technology, innovation, and data analytics.
- International Business
- International Strategy
- Practising and Managing International Business
- International Business Data Analytics
- Cooperative Strategy in International Business
“The transition from undergrad to postgrad can be a big step up in terms of workload and what is expected of you, but there is so much support available to you as a postgrad student, from academic writing support (if you’ve been out of education for a few years or just want a bit of extra help) to mental health and wellbeing services. The careers support is fantastic – the uni puts on employer fairs throughout the year and you have access to one on one support from the Careers Network team, who can help you develop your skills ready for your next step!”
Emma Sutton // PhD Psychology
Why study this course?
- Join an international cohort of students with access to a diverse learning community and opportunities to study abroad at our Dubai and Singapore campuses.
- Birmingham is the UK’s second city and is located at the heart of the country, making it a well-connected business hub to some of the largest global companies.
- Our International Business programme is a pathway-to-practice, co-created by employers, alumni, and academics, to ensure you are well-equipped to take on lead roles once you graduate.
- The University of Birmingham is a globally-ranked, world –top 100 university and is a member of the prestigious Russell Group.
- Birmingham Business School is part of an elite group of global business schools that holds the Triple-Crown accreditation from leading bodies AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB.
- In order to be considered, applicants will have or should be expecting to achieve an Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject.
- Applicants who demonstrate being able to exceed the minimum entry requirements will be given preference.