MBA The Birmingham Master of Business Administration in Singapore
Following a syllabus closely linked to the MBA in the UK and taught by the same leading academics, University of Birmingham have customised this The Birmingham Master of Business Administration in Singapore course to draw on more Asian cases and institutional material than in the UK programme.
|Full-Time Duration:||2 years (minimum) – 4.5 years (maximum)|
|Starting in:||January, March, July, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$39,155 per year|
Why Study this Course?
- Birmingham Business School, which delivers the Online MBA, holds triple-crown accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Birmingham Business School is the UK’s oldest business school, bringing more than 100 years of innovative teaching and research.
- The University of Birmingham is a member of the Russell Group, an organisation of the UK’s top 24 research-led universities.
- The University of Birmingham is also a member of Universitas 21, the leading global network of research-intensive universities.
- Accounting and Finance
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
“The transition from undergrad to postgrad can be a big step up in terms of workload and what is expected of you, but there is so much support available to you as a postgrad student, from academic writing support (if you’ve been out of education for a few years or just want a bit of extra help) to mental health and wellbeing services. The careers support is fantastic – the uni puts on employer fairs throughout the year and you have access to one on one support from the Careers Network team, who can help you develop your skills ready for your next step!”
Emma Sutton // PhD Psychology
As a Birmingham Business School student, you will benefit from two award-winning Careers teams.
Careers Network is the University of Birmingham careers and employability team offering: career fairs, employer events with top firms across the UK, start-up and entrepreneurial activities, and support. Internships and bursaries are also available exclusively to University of Birmingham students.
BBS Careers is a dedicated service for Birmingham Business School students. The team provides guidance, support, and work experience opportunities, tailored to business school students, to help you succeed during and after university. We offer workshops, alumni and employer events, and 1-to-1 consultations. These will help you to develop your skills and learn how to submit high-quality internship and graduate applications.
- A good degree (UK 2:1 equivalent) in a relevant Business/ Management discipline with at least three years of post-qualification managerial/ supervisory work experience; or
- a good degree or equivalent with at least five years of relevant post-qualification work experience; or
applicants with equivalent professional qualifications can be considered.
- All other qualifications and experience will be assessed on individual merits.