MBA International Business
On the International Business degree from University of Birmingham you will work closely with businesses in the UK and overseas, experiencing a wide range of business dynamics at all levels. Our approach is to constantly apply theory to practice, enabling you to immediately apply your learning in the real world and make a lasting impact on your industry.
|Full-Time Duration:||1 year|
|Tuition Fee:||£32,580 per year|
|Location:||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
Why study this International Business degree from University of Birmingham?
- Access the latest research – as a research-led business school, we give our students access to the latest trends, data and knowledge within the global banking and finance industry.
- A life-time of career coaching – from the moment you join us you will have a mentor and career coach available to guide you through your career in international banking and finance.
- Accredited business school – We hold the prestigious ‘triple-crown’ accreditation from the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), AMBA (Association of MBAs) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
- Boost your employability prospects – The 4th most targeted university of top UK employers (High Fliers Research 2022)
- Ranked #98 in the Which MBA? 2022 for the full-time MBA
- In the top 50 in Europe in the QS Global MBA rankings 2023
- Accounting for Managers
- Developing Leadership Practice
- Developing Strategy
- Finance for Managers (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Marketing Concepts and Practice
- Operations Management
- Responsible Business
- Strategic Analysis of Business
“The transition from undergrad to postgrad can be a big step up in terms of workload and what is expected of you, but there is so much support available to you as a postgrad student, from academic writing support (if you’ve been out of education for a few years or just want a bit of extra help) to mental health and wellbeing services. The careers support is fantastic – the uni puts on employer fairs throughout the year and you have access to one on one support from the Careers Network team, who can help you develop your skills ready for your next step!”
Emma Sutton // PhD Psychology
From the start of your MBA, you can receive bespoke advice from our career consultants. Through one-to-one coaching, our industry experienced consultants will work with you to clarify your aspirations and support you in your future career, jointly developing a winning employment strategy to take you to the next level and to open doors to a range of potential employers.
- A good Honours degree (or equivalent), or equivalent professional qualification
- Five years of work experience with evidence of extensive managerial experience or professional responsibility. Three years exceptional work experience meeting this criteria will also be considered
- IELTS 7.0 (with no less than 6.5 in any band); TOEFL IBT 95 (with no less than 22 in any band); Pearson Academic Test of English 67 (in all four skills)